[ Profile ]

My photo
MLA 2113 Media Anthropology Student ID: 1101108877

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

5 things that can represent me

5 things that can represent me:
Music
I think everyone loved music. For me, why music can represent me? Maybe because i had been affected by my friends. While doing things, listen to music can let me feel relax. Ideas easily flow in my mind.

Colors
As a creative student, colors can reflex certain object/ things. For examples, when we look at the red icon/sign, our mind will officially think off red color object represent dangerous. White color represent peace? or else other color represent what when it comes to our mind. So I hope that my life can be fulfilled with colors. Go through all that may happen in my life.


Fireworks
I want to be myself. I am just one of me in this world. I am not attractive. But i want to be like fireworks, few minutes charming. So that i can stand myself out from others.


Ferris wheel
I want to sit Ferris wheel upon in the sky. I hope i can explore myself more than now. Look from outside.

Footsteps
Lastly, footsteps. Walk through step by step to reach my high distinction in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment