[ Profile ]

My photo
MLA 2113 Media Anthropology Student ID: 1101108877

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lesson1: Defining Creativitiy







>>>>>>Before, An original photo












A photo can be edit by using software. Nowadays, a designer learn to use software to create or edit their artwork. But as a beginner, we must start our foundation with basic skill of drawings. Before this, without computer software, people have to finish their artwork by hand drawn. Now with double click, we can simply edit or create.

---------------------------------------
I had choose Lee Mun Ket, my classmate as my character of being edited by me. In these, i used Abode Illustrator to edit, with the effects. I added outline to show clearly of the character. With the colorful colors, it show how active of my friend. The background i leave it black and blur, because i want to highlight the character in this photo.
----------------------------------------
Creativity is based on our perception to look on it, either in this way or another way. We can rotate to left, rotate to right, turn it up, turn it down. It may show different ways of looking.
Is hard to create/edit a new things. Keep learning and gain knowledge is the main purpose for us to survive in this creative's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment